Here are some photos. The wheels and tracks I mentioned in the introduction part, were cleaned and made ready to be assembled.
I've started detaling the model with Eduard. First I cut off the thick and bad looking fender parts and replaced with Eduard's. Then I added welding traces around back doors like in the real vehicle.
Real vehicle back doors for comparison...
Then I've started working on upper hull. There are so many things to correct here. I started from front engine hatch. Location of the engine hatch was not correct. I filled the wrong lines with CA, sanded and using blueprint and real photo of vehicle, I determined the correct position of the hatch.
As final P.E parts are added.. Finished engine hatch..
I've started working on maybe the worst part of the upper hull, back side..Size and position of the two hatches were wrong again. So I cut the back of the upper hull and filled with evergreen and sanding again again again..As I will add air filter and other small details from Eduard's set, I also removed them. :)
Ready to be details with P.E
Location of the hatches should be like in the photo below. After I prepare back side detailing parts, I will cement them all together considering the blueprint.
If you have ANY COMMENT or ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE about this vehicle, SAY IT NOW before it is TOO LATE..