Sunday, May 11, 2014

1/72 kfz 251/1 C Stuka Zu Fuss, Finished


Im not a kind of step by step model builder.. I was planing to add a few more step from building process but I was very lazy...

This model is a model I recommend for experienced modeller..Begineers stay away from this one.. Especially for Zu fuss part there are tiny, breakable parts and small PE parts... You should be very carefull when u build and paint it..

Anyway, Im very happy that I finish it. It had started make me bored.. :)

Normally there was no plate number for this profile but I like to see plate on my models.. Launcher are not fixed..Just added for photographs..













4 comments:

  1. Eline sağlık Sancar...Yine güzel oldu...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daha ne isteriz, avuç içi kadar bir mutluluk işte :)

    ReplyDelete

  3. Sağolasın Hakan abi..

    Bu mutluluk boğdu beni.Bir daha işimin olmayacağı bir kit. Bilmem anlatabildim mi Erhan Bey... :)

    ReplyDelete